For those who want to walk in a dense forest, climb up to 10,000 feet, camp under the starry sky and witness the mighty Himalayan peaks, the Nag Tibba trek is an absolute perfect choice. We are departing for this women’s only trek on a coming weekend(7 April’18). You can leave a comment below or contact us here for more details if you want to join us on this excursion.
Duration: 3 Days
Max Altitude: 9,910 Ft(3020 m).
Approx Trekking Km: 16 km.
Day 01(7 April’18): Dehradun – Pantwari – Thath ( 3 hrs drive) ( 3 – 4 hrs trek)
Day 02(8 April’18): Thath – Nag Tibba Top – Thath (4 – 5 hrs trek)
Day 03(9 April’18): Thath – Pantwari ( 3 – 4 hrs trek) – Dehradun (3 hrs drive)
- Camping: For first timers, spending a night in a camp/tent and dozing off in a sleeping bag is going to be a fun
- High Adventure Quotient: This trek offers an opportunity to dive into the wilderness and introduce to the unsullied nature
- Best of Outdoors: Vast meadows, stunning views, and a lovely walk through deodar, oak, and pine forests
- Star Gazing: Witness a sky full of stars with a prominent trail of the Milky way connecting both the horizons
- Explore your creativity: Such treks give you a chance to explore the creative side of yours. Bring your favorite book on a trek or a diary to write something inquisitive or maybe a sketchbook to draw something extraordinary